Old Battlescape Forums to talk to old members!
Welcome to BattleScape, please Log In/Register.
Welcome to BattleScape, please Log In/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up everyone im back

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back AGAIN! AND BRINGIN people!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kastro51
Starter
Starter

Back AGAIN! AND BRINGIN people!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Back AGAIN! AND BRINGIN people!!!!!   Back AGAIN! AND BRINGIN people!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Hello my name is kastro51 i am an old member of battlescape (old= 1or 2 yrs) i have been playing different private servers and i fanally realize that battlescape is the most stabilized one annd the best to play in. SO i would like to know when is it going to be u again kuz their is this battlescape at palidino but it sucks you create your own items and amount and put your xp amount. In the end i ended up hating it, so now that i am coming back i cant i download the file and cant i use webclient cant cuz the java thing never starts so when is it going to be up and where's the link to download the file and plz answer this asap. AND BTW THE PPL IM BRINGIN ARE: RODRIGMAGNO7 RODDRAGON3 AND CARLOSMAGNO7 SO ILL BE EXPECTING SOME ANSWER Smile
Back to top Go down

Back AGAIN! AND BRINGIN people!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Battlescape Forums to talk to old members! :: www.robotzindisguise.com to find Early.-
Jump to: