Old Battlescape Forums to talk to old members!
Welcome to BattleScape, please Log In/Register.
Welcome to BattleScape, please Log In/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up everyone im back

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well I'll be damned...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redemption
Owner
Owner
Redemption

Well I'll be damned... Empty
PostSubject: Well I'll be damned...   Well I'll be damned... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:35 pm

For whatever reason today as I'm working the random thought of Battlescape pops into my head. I thought to myself, no fucking way this website is still up, but it was. Even more to my surprise it seems like there are still some people it brings back lol, even if it takes us months to reply to each other. I don't play Runescape or private servers anymore like most of you here. I checked my join date and I can't believe this was in 2010. 6 years ago? Are you shitting me? We've all grown so much older ha. As of right now I work two jobs, going to college, and in my spare time I might hop on some Overwatch. If anyone wants to talk I'm on xbox one as SwoleyColeyOley, or you can add my skype itscoleyo. I never thought a private server for a game would hold so many memories, and the fact these memories are so strong is crazy. I was 14 at the time I started playing. I don't even remember what I was doing with my life at 14, obviously Battlescape I guess. I hope you enjoyed the read and hope you're all doing well. If you want to get in contact you got what you need.

-Cole
Back to top Go down
sockatobi

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be damned...   Well I'll be damned... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 12:35 am

There really was something about our little private server lol. Hope everyone is doing well if they see this

Add me on skype as well: sockatobi

- master skill
Back to top Go down
pk twins
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be damned...   Well I'll be damned... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 9:22 pm

I too thought about battlescape today. I can't believe this is actually somewhat alive. I wish there was a way to contact everyone who used to be active cuz I miss a lot of people from here (Mack, this is aimed straight at you lol). Already got the two of you on Skype, anyone else still browsing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be damned...   Well I'll be damned... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I'll be damned...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Battlescape Forums to talk to old members! :: www.robotzindisguise.com to find Early.-
Jump to: