Old Battlescape Forums to talk to old members!
Welcome to BattleScape, please Log In/Register.
Welcome to BattleScape, please Log In/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up everyone im back

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Volco30
Redemption
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Redemption
Owner
Owner
Redemption

Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!   Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:21 pm

The server is off for awhile but atleast join the forums to see whats going on...this is an old forum...
Back to top Go down
Volco30
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!   Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:27 am

So the server is down? ,, that sucks i love this game Sad anyways keep it up Very Happy 100m for all santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slamyboy
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: no   Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:41 pm

WTF, the server is down? what forum is that?
Is this the real one? and how do we play?>
I quit battlescape along time ago cuz i got hacked, but where do i play now?
Back to top Go down
forgot44
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!   Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its down! i will play it till the end of my life and i was playing it last night so it isnt down guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dard
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!   Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:22 am

Hey, is the OLD 562 battlescape online?

or you got some other ones? its been long time and i have still great memories from the 562
Back to top Go down
saif iraqii
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!   Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 am

Volco30 wrote:
So the server is down? ,, that sucks i love this game Sad anyways keep it up Very Happy 100m for all santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa Very Happy
CAN I GETT 100M IF BATTLESCAPE WORKS AGAIN PLZZ ADD ME SAIF IRAQII NO CAPS CHEERS>>>>> AND WHN IS BATTLESCAPE GOING TO WORK Sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!   Battlescape562.com to play!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlescape562.com to play!!!!!
Page 1 of 1